Aktuelle News von KTM
- 29.12.2021 KTM FACTORY RACING CLOSE A TROPHY-LADEN 20212021 has been a memorable campaign for Red Bull KTM Factory Racing across the disciplines. Spirited presence in at least six different spheres of motorcycle competition has delivered notable success as well as the full range of emotions. Among the elation and the adversity on track and off, KTM were able to embellish stories and welcome new silverware with a total of 327 FIM world titles now in ....
ARTIKEL LESEN08.12.2021 FOUR-RIDER RED BULL KTM FACTORY RACING TEAM IS READY TO RACE 2022 SEASON ON ALL-NEW KTM FACTORY EDITION MODELSA solid four-rider Red Bull KTM Factory Racing team is set to enter the 2022 AMA Supercross Championship aboard the radically new KTM 450 SX-F FACTORY EDITION and KTM 250 SX-F FACTORY EDITION
- 14.11.2021 REMY GARDNER WINS 2021 MOTO2™ WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLEThe Red Bull KTM Ajo team celebrates success again in 2021 as Remy Gardner clinched the Moto2™ World Championship at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana season finale in Spain.
ARTIKEL LESEN10.11.2021 DANILO PETRUCCI CONFIRMED FOR SENSATIONAL MOTOGP-DAKAR SWITCH FOR 2022The KTM Factory Racing rally team will welcome a high-profile ‘rookie’ during the coming weeks with MotoGP™ star and Grand Prix winner Danilo Petrucci set to swap his KTM RC16 for a KTM 450 RALLY in ...
- 10.11.2021 Herlings takes KTM’s eighth MXGP title at final round thrillerJeffrey Herlings has delivered Red Bull KTM Factory Racing their eighth premier class FIM Motocross World Championship since 2010, and third with the KTM 450 SX-F, with a tense 1-1 victory at the 2021 ...
ARTIKEL LESEN08.11.2021 KTM TAKES FIFTH MOTO3™ WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CROWN WITH PEDRO ACOSTAKTM has clinched its fifth Moto3™ World Championship title with Red Bull KTM Ajo’s rookie sensation Pedro Acosta, who stormed to victory at the Grande Prémio Brembo Do Algarve circuit for the ...
- 18.10.2021 KTM’S JOSEP GARCIA IS CROWNED FIM ENDURO2 WORLD CHAMPION AFTER SUCCESSFUL 2021 SEASONRed Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Josep Garcia has been crowned FIM Enduro2 World Champion, having won the opening day’s proceedings at the final round in Langeac, France on Saturday. Garcia also claimed the runner-up position in the EnduroGP category, concluding a successful enduro season in which he also won the prestigious International Six Days of Enduro overall.
ARTIKEL LESEN13.10.2021 MATTHIAS WALKNER CLINCHES KTM’S THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM CROSS-COUNTRY RALLIES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPRed Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Matthias Walkner has taken KTM’s third consecutive FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship with a second-place finish at the Rallye Du Maroc aboard his KTM 450 RALLY.
- 24.09.2021 EUROPEAN JUNIOR E-MOTOCROSS TO ELECTRIFY 2021 MOTOCROSS OF NATIONS THIS WEEKENDKTM is plugged in and ready to buzz the biggest stage in international motocross thanks to the brand-new European Junior E-Motocross series that will debut at Mantova, Italy and the 74th edition of the Motocross of Nations this
ARTIKEL LESEN15.09.2021 KTM EXPRESSES SINCERE THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ANTONIO CAIROLI FOR A PHENOMENAL MX RACING CAREERWrapping up a remarkable 18-year, 9 FIM World Championships and 93 Grand Prix winning career at the end of 2021, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing icon Antonio Cairoli will move into an ambassadorial role with the KTM